St Stephen’s, Willunga
Located in the centre of the hamlet of Willunga, the church of St Stephen is the second church in the District. The first located on Aldinga Road and further out of town was replaced by this building in 1884.
Originally the Parish centre, Willunga has not grown as quickly as McLaren Vale and Aldinga and today the church is popular for weddings and as a place of worship for the faithful of Willunga.
A feature of the building is the leadlight windows.
St Andrew’s Terrace, Willunga